We get more and more calls for Team Building events
every day…and we love ‘m! They’re
always such a blast!
However, because Team Building means so many different
things to so many different people, in order for
us tailor the event to your or your client’s
specific needs, we need as much information as possible.
Questions we are likely to ask:
- First of all, What is your or your client’s
primary goal for this event?
- How many people are you expecting for the event?
- Is there a certain number of teams you want
- What is the age range of the participants?
- What about gender?...ratio of male to female?
- Are the participants in good physical condition
or are they more sedentary?
- What about their job description?...are these
sales people, white collar, blue collar, etc.
- Has this same group previously participated
in a Team Building event? If so, what elements
were involved? Which were popular and which were
- Is there a particular theme you wish to incorporate?
- Is your event site-specific or is the location
- What about time frame…how long are you
expecting your event to be?
- Oooops…forgot about budget…do you
have one? This may not have as much bearing on
the overall success of your event as you may think.
Team building events can be built around a wide
range of budgets. And, believe it or not, your
event does not have to be expensive to be effective.
However, it’s always good to know the budget
range within which we must work so we can most
effectively and efficiently prepare your proposal
and understand the parameters within which the
event must be planned.
Question #1 is the most important to the entire
team building experience. We need to know what your
goal or goals are in order to help you reach them.
Sometimes, we use a rating system to help us zero
in on that goal if it is somewhat undefined.
We might ask you to rate the following on a scale
of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most important, as
each relates to your goal.
- Increased Communication
These are just basic questions, the answers to
which will help us develop an awesome team building
event for you and your client and leave you both
with a truly memorable and bonding experience.
The Gang at Party Pals
Mobile Solution Survivor Challenge
The Mobile Solution had over 150 employees from
34 states gather at The Venue for an action packed
day of team building fun. There was never a dull
moment as teams competed in rounds of Game Show
Mania, Joust, Trolley, Rock Climbing, Human Foosball,
out photos from the latest team
building event held at The Venue at Party Pals.